Hey there! I thought that today I’d share a little introduction of myself on the blog. Shall we get started? Here are a few fun and very random facts about myself.
- I adore coffee shops! Coffee shops are basically my second home. The town I live in has so many super cute coffee shops and I pretty much have a specific coffee shop I visit each day of the week. I love the cozy vibe that the small local coffee shops give off. It’s forever my favorite place to chill out, relax, and write on the blog.
- I LOVE the outdoors and my weekends are always spent out in creation. I love hiking, backpacking, skiing, rafting, rock climbing, and just being outside. Backpacking is my all-time favorite outdoor activity though. Nothing can ever beat being completely immersed in God’s creation and away from all forms of civilization and technology.
- I literally have the best cat ever! He is the sweetest little munchkin ever. He cuddles with me everyday. I wake up to him sleeping on my pillow or in my covers with me. Whenever I get home from work he follows me around everywhere while purring and giving me loves.
- I work part-time as preschool teacher! I love working with little minds and helping them learn. I studied Early Childhood Education in college and I’m enjoying each opportunity I get to invest in the young.
- I love art! Watercolor is my favorite media to explore. I also love hand lettering and calligraphy. I just purchased myself a new ipad to explore digital art on. So stay tuned because I plan on sharing my digital art on this blog!
- I’m 25 and still single. My biggest dream since I was a little girl has always been to get married young and have a family but I guess God has other plans for me. I have been in a relationship before but things got complicated and we decided to bring things to an end. I am learning everyday to trust God with whatever path he takes me down and right now, I’m happy to say that I am enjoying being single and using this time to grow close to God.
- Jesus means the world to me! From a young age I have had such a strong desire to love God and seek God. I have always loved God’s word and reading His word everyday. All the hardships I’ve had in my life have brought me closer to my dear Savior. I literally am so in love with Jesus that I will get so happy and dance because I love Him so much!